Solar Systems for Home and Business across South Africa
Is load shedding hampering your daily life? Is load shedding causing production at your business? Is it impossible to get an Eskom connection? You don’t have to be in the dark anymore! Our network of Solar Solution Experts offer:
- Modern high-quality Solar solutions at an affordable price
- Professional installations that are in compliance with SANS and SSEG standards
- SABS-approved equipment with a 15 – 25 year lifespan.
If you are thinking of getting a solar installation contact Solar Energy Installers today by completing our online form and we will connect you with leading Solar Providers across South Africa
Homes and Businesses Solar Systems are cheaper and more obtainable than ever before.
The most straightforward solution is a battery and inverter system, which may meet your needs for electricity over a short period of time to avoid the hassles of load-shedding. However, if you use grid electricity to recharge it, you’ll pay the same price for grid electricity and an extra premium for infrastructure to store it and use it in the event that the grid isn’t operating as it should. For this reason, it makes sense to spend money on photovoltaic solar panels that convert sunlight into electricity. Whether you merely want to recharge a battery that delivers power during load-shedding or you’re considering totally migrating to off-grid energy.
With recent technology breakthroughs, installing a solar energy system is now much more affordable than you might think. Modern PV panels have a far longer lifespan than they did in the past now typically lasting at least 15 years and some models come with a 25-year warranty, making them the perfect long-term solution for load shedding and increasing energy tariffs.
Load-shedding solutions for Homes and Businesses
Setting up a system only to meet your necessary power needs during load-shedding can make sense in some situations, especially when on a tight budget. The system can be scaled up to a full solar system by adding solar panels and more batteries as funds become available.
For reference, an approved installation of a backup solution that would provide 4–6 hours of power would cost approximately R90,000 for low-use families, R100,000 for medium-use households, and up to R150,000 for high-use homes. A battery backup will smoothly transition to backup power in the event of a grid outage.
Installing a backup solution that can be expanded into a full solar solution at a later stage has become increasingly popular in South Africa.
More info on the latest power backup for home prices.
Home Solar Panel installations across South Africa
A home solar system needs to provide enough electricity to meet all of the needs of a house. It should also be able to supply AC power, as AC electricity is typically used in houses to power lighting systems, electronics, appliances, and tools including computers, mixers, fans, air conditioners, TVs, and music systems.
Essential components of a Home Solar System
A home or business Solar System comprises several components namely:
- Solar panels to harness the power of the sun
- A battery to store the energy when it is not being used and to store it for when no energy is produced.
- An inverter to convert the current from DC to AC
- A Charging regulator to regulate the energy coming from the solar panels.
- Cabling and Distribution board to connect all these components together
One needs all these components to work together in a safe and reliable manner and we recommend that you use a professional for the design and installation of your solar system. Want to know how much your solar installation might cost? Follow this link for the latest Solar Panel Prices.
Business Solar Panel Installations across South Africa
The energy that comes from the sun is abundant, dependable, renewable and almost pollution-free. It is also the cleanest energy source currently known to man. Commercial buildings, including offices, workshops and factories, mostly rely on electricity for their energy needs. Solar systems are a great option for the majority of commercial buildings because they don’t require much energy storage as offices and other commercial buildings generally use a lot more energy during the day than at night.
Here are a few reasons Solar Systems for Businesses are becoming popular so quickly:
- Reduced operational costs
- Great Return on investment
- Protects your business against load shedding
- Low Maintenance as solar systems have no moving parts
- Lower initial cost due to technological advances
- Improved Brand Image and lower carbon footprint
- Ever-rising cost of electricity
Whatever your reasons are for installing a Solar System contact Solar Energy Installers and we will connect you with a leading Solar Energy installer in you area.
Solar Energy Pros and Cons
Solar energy offers both advantages and disadvantages. Finding an energy solution that is right for you is crucial, and seeing if solar energy can fit into your lifestyle is a top priority. Here are some things to think about while choosing the best form of energy source for you.
Advantages of Solar Energy:
- Lowers your Electricity Bills
- Green and Environmentally Friendly Energy Source
- Moves you Closer Towards Energy Independence
- Sustainable energy source
- Low Maintenance due to no moving parts
- Benefits the Electricity Grid by removing load
- Offers a solution for load shedding problem
Disadvantages of Solar Energy:
- Expensive Initial Investment
- It Won’t Work at Night without battery storage
- Expensive and Limited Energy Storage
- Space Constraints with Panels taking up a large area
- Isn’t 100% Pollution-Free
Why Choose a Solar Energy Installers partner for your solar installation?
Finding a reputable supplier and installer might be difficult when choosing a firm to install a solar system. We at Solar Energy Installers have chosen only top-tier South African Solar Solution providers, making it simpler for you to locate a dependable business.
Our partners are:
- Our Partners are vetted leading solar suppliers
- Customer Satisfaction is the number one priority
- All work is done in compliance with South African SANS and SSEG standards
- Our partners don’t just meet the standards, they exceed them
- All Products used are in compliance with SABS standards.
- Great transparent long-term Guarantees.
- Knowledgeable and experienced solar technicians
- Advice on financing options to fit your budget